How to Reserve Space on Campus
Process for On Campus Clients
- The online reservation form is located at http://ces.ucdavis.edu/Public/reservations/make-a-reservation/.
- UC Davis students, staff, and campus interest groups with a valid UC Davis login may create an account to submit reservation requests online. Otherwise, you must print, sign, and email the completed form to CES at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax the completed form to (530) 747-3853
- Approvals are required from your supervisor and DAFIS account manager to create an account.
- Registered student sponsored events require more than two weeks notice due to the approval process and potential pre-event meetings.
Policies and Guidlines
Conference and Event Services (CES) processes all on-campus facility requests for events sponsored by "Campus Organizations" as defined in UCD Policy & Procedure. On campus clients include:
- Campus Departments (Staff & Faculty)
- Registered Student Organizations (P&P 270-07)
- Registered Campus Interest Groups (P&P 270-08)
- Support Groups Recognized by the Chancellor (P&P 270-60)
Instructions to Reserve Campus Facilities
- To expedite the reservation process, clients are urged to take advantage of our "Space Availability" website: http://ces.ucdavis.edu/dept_cont/space/
- Reservations in classrooms can be created automatically without creating a form. Please note that classrooms are not available to reserve during finals, campus closure dates, and holidays.
- Clients should receive an e-mail link to download and print your permit within 2 - 3 business days. If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact our reservation desk at 747-3830 to confirm we received your request.
It is the sponsor's responsibility to review all dates/times/locations and policies on your permit, and follow up with the necessary contacts outlined on the permit. We encourage you to have your permit with you at your event.
If you CANCEL at any time after the reservation is confirmed, all reservation fees are non-refundable. There may be additional fees for coordination of services, facility rental, labor, or equipment.
* On campus clients are responsible for knowing the cancellation policies which go into effect upon entering the reservation. They can be found at http://ces.ucdavis.edu/Public/plan/cancellation/
For fee information, please go to http://ces.ucdavis.edu/Public/plan/rates/
Please check "Setup/Take down times for facility managers", located under "Facility Information" on the left hand side prior to submitting your reservation request.