Thanks to our partners and the overwhelming success from the past two summits, we have made great strides in the fight against climate change. Below are a few examples of our accomplishments.
- Recognition of the role of subnational governments in Copenhagen and reference to subnational governments in the UN Long Term Cooperative Agreement
- Governors’ Global Climate Summit Declarations
- Monarch Butterfly Habitat Letter of Intent between the Mexico Ecolife Foundation and State of California
- Forestry Leadership Letter: A Call for leadership "Protecting the lungs of our planet"
- “A New Green Deal for Africa” Statement of Intent Between the United Nations Development Programme and State of California
- California-Jiangsu China Partnership/Framework Agreement on Strategic Cooperation of Energy and Environment
Full programs for GGCS 1 and GGCS 2: