UC Davis Approved Caterers
The registration period is July 1 to June 30 of each year.
- Please confirm your caterer is registered prior to signing contracts.
- Check this site frequently as the paperwork for caterers (ex. insurance, food handler certificates, etc.) may expire anytime within the registration period. As such, caterers may drop from the list within the registration period without notice.
While all care has been taken in compiling this website of approved caterers to UC Davis, Conference and Event Services (CES) provides the information simply as a general guide only. Independent advice should be sought for each particular situation.
- The inclusion of a caterer on this list does not imply any endorsement or recommendation by CES, nor does CES guarantee the services or food provided.
- All links to external sites are provided as a convenience only and are not under the control of CES. CES accepts no responsibility for the content of these external sites.
- Listings noted with have an approved food truck that can be used for the purposes of catering.
- Listings noted with are licensed to serve alcohol at events.
- Listings noted with are licensed to sell alcohol at events.
Tommy J's Grill & Catering (Froggy's Bar & Grill)
Events Management, Inc dba McCall's Catering & Events
Kaizen Catering / Banzai Japanese Kitchen