Created by TERESA BROWN on 2/26/08 - last edited by TERESA BROWN on 12/2/13
Departments and other Registered Campus Organizations
Departments & Registered Campus Organizations who are conducting official university business are allowed to reserve up to 13 months prior to the date of the event, in the following facilities:
ARC Ballroom and Meeting Rooms
Putah Creek Lodge
* UC Davis Conference Center - Full Ballroom
Departments & Registered Campus Organizations who are conducting official university business are allowed to reserve up to 6 months prior to the date of the event, in the following facilities:
* UC Davis Conference Center - partial Ballroom/Conference Rooms
* Requests to reserve individual rooms in the Ballroom or one of the conference rooms at the UC Davis Conference outside of the scheduling priority may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information and provide a description of your event.
Campus Unions Reservation Policies
Reservations must be submitted a minimum of fourteen (14) business days prior to event in all meeting rooms in the Memorial Union (including 5 Lower Freeborn), Putah Creek Lodge, Gunrock Pub and Med Sci Cafe.
Registered Student Organizations
1. Organizations that re-register during spring quarter may reserve space for 3 non-recurring events through fall quarter .
2. Beginning fall quarter, registered groups may reserve space for 3 non-recurring events per quarter through spring quarter. Events scheduled for the summer may not be scheduled until the group re-registers for the next academic year.)
3. Weekly meetings (maximum of 4 hours per week) for the following quarter may be reserved the last day of classes of the current quarter. Fall quarter reservations are accepted the first day of fall quarter.
Contact the CES front desk if you have any questions about the Facility Scheduling Matrix at 2-2813.